Cambridge Institute of Technology seeks to stimulate, nurture and develop professionals of the finest international caliber and foster creativity and growth for excellence. The Institute has the following broad objectives:
- To provide the best possible educational facilities for training students for the careers in Technology and Management science.
- To provide extensive knowledge of a particular discipline and relevant professional knowledge and skill, and respect for the principles, discipline, values and ethics of a chosen profession.
- To provide a creative atmosphere in which higher studies and research thrive both amongst the students and the faculty.
- To organize short intensive courses, conferences and seminars on current technological developments which will be of benefit to the surrounding community.
- To organize quality improvement programmes for faculty members from reputed engineering and management colleges.
- To provide leadership in curriculum design and development.
- To conduct research activities focused on national priority areas in Engineering and Technology that will cultivate creative and innovative endeavors and promote economic development
- To establish linkages and mutual assistance with Government, Industry and other Institutions in the areas of engineering, education, research and extension services.