For B. Tech. (4 Years) Course:
Candidate should have obtained 45% (General Category) and 40% (Reserved Category) in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
JCECEB: Every year Govt of Jharkhand conducts common entrance examination for admission in various engineering colleges located in Jharkhand. Students who have qualified and secured good rank in the exam can opt for C. I. T. during the counselling process.For more information visit jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
JEE (Main): JEE (Main) is conducted by CBSE at national level and a student who has appeared in the exam and has secured positive marks can apply. A merit list will be published after the JCECE counselling. For more information visit jeemain.nic.in
Intermediate/10+2 Percentage: The remaining seats after taking admission through JCECEB & JEE (Main) will be filled up with such students on the basis of marks obtained at 10+2/Intermediate. Such students may fill up application form directly in the institute & their selection will be made on merit.
For B. Tech. Lateral Entry (3 Years) Course:
For M. Tech (2 Years) Course:
- • Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution, with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology.
- • Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- • Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- • Provided further that, the students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- • Provided further that students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from an AICTE approved institution or B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. However the admission shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
GATE- Students who have secured good marks in GATE will be given preference during admission process.
B.E./ B. Tech. or equivalent Degree in respective branches of Engineering & Technology with 50% marks (General Category) & 45% marks (Reserved Category) at the qualifying examination.
For MBA (2 Years) Course.
Candidates seeking for admission in MBA are required to obtain at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination/ Graduation level.
The cell looks after the admission and make sure that all the admission is made on the basis of merit and a student is well counselled before enrolment in any of the course offered by the institute. The admission cell consists of following members.
- Dr S.K.Singh – Chairman
- Dr A. Bhattacharyya – Coordinator
- Dr Ranveer Kumar – Co-Coordinator
- Mrs Rasika Navneet Singh – Admission In-charge
- Mr Ankit Kumar – Deputy Admission In-charge
The cell also consists of faculty member and non-teaching staffs that looks after the proper functioning of the cell.
Contact Details: 0651-6566121
The cell is located in Chanakya Building (Administrative Building)
- Dr Ranveer Kumar- 92794-39460
- Mr Ankit Kumar – 99314-44441